With the changeover, a few of our friends have moved cities and towns and are trying to find the time to settle into their new abodes. Admittedly, not always the most fun of times. Many moons ago when I was first moving into an apartment of my own, one of my best friends gifted me with a basket of pasta, homemade sauce and a bottle of wine- it was perfect, practical and exactly what I needed at the time.
Since then I've loved the idea of gifting practical pairs for friends. Here are a few I think would be a lovely little pick-me-up:
1. A gorgeous mug and candle pairing so that she can start or end her day with a little time for herself. From Scout .
2. Some fun Tattly temporary tattoos and hangers for that unexpected closet detail. See the full DIY here.
3. ...Because do you really need a reason for this one? :)
4. Fresh flowers and a beautiful monochrome vase from April and the Bear to lighten up a corner.
5. A sweet pen and notebook pack so that she is never too far away from capturing gold in writing. From Moss Cottage.
6. Emails with links to funny instagram messages. Because all he/she really wants is a little love and support through the journey anyways. Numbers 2,3, and 6 seen on the incomparable Swiss Miss.